slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5


Children's Photographer London

All thoughts of romance went right out of my mind when K asked me to do another commercial shoot for Style My Baby London on the 14th February. It was really cold but all four children were very well behaved and looked amazing in the musically themed clothes, chosen for them especially for the shoot.  K thought it would be great to recreate the Beatles Abbey Road record cover but we hadn't planned for the Abbey Road zebra crossing to be quite so busy with tourists on a Tuesday mid morning! And I didn't have a step ladder with me or a policeman holding up the traffic for ten minutes like Iain Macmillan, whom photographed the original iconic image: needless to say we did get some fabulous shots. These are a few of my favourites.




5 comments:

Zoe said...

OOhhh - Wendy, I LOVE these!!!!! Loving the colours and that wee jacket too!

Andrea Ellison Photography said...

oooh fab styling and shots Wendy

Saddleworth Shindigs said...

Too cool for school! x

Anonymous said...

These are really lovely fun images Wendy x

Sara said...

Oh these are fab!! Love the first shot particularly. :)

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...