slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5


NEW! Online Private Viewing Galleries

As I like to present my clients with their photographs within 5 working days of their session I've been stung as a small business somewhat by the additional cost of sending their proofs CD by special delivery. So I'm trying out individual password protected online galleries. After a few initial hiccups this seems to be working well and I am now offering this service for one month as well as the CD for viewing and selection that all my clients get to keep. The advantage of this system is that galleries can be shared with relatives and friends and it saves me having to queue in the Post Office . . . although I am an avid supporter of our local branch and would hate it to disappear. I'm asking clients what they think and will review this service at the end of December.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...