slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5


'Phone Numbers At the Ready . . . Bump & Baby Photographs

These are just a few of my favourites from my Maternity Session with Ali and Mike earlier this week. I teased Ali about the 'phone numbers on her wall at the ready by the 'phone but feel that this first picture really 'tells the story'. Ali is also wearing the shawl she wore when they got married and we will wrap the baby in it for our Newborn Session. Ali and Mike absolutely loved their photographs and as Ali was feeing a bit low that morning, said I had made her day when I sent the link to her private on line gallery! Thank you to both of you for inviting me to share and record this very special time in your lives. I'm looking forward to meeting your baby when she arrives too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...