slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5


Welcome Anika ~ Newborn Photographer London

I'm so pleased to be able to show you some of my favourite photos from this Bump & Baby photo shoot in Putney! We had a great maternity shoot at the end of September when the weather was kind and we also ventured down by the river, and an amazing newborn shoot when Anika was just a few days old. She is beautiful and was an absolute poppet! I was in my element capturing her in a variety of ways whilst her parents enjoyed their take away meal. Thank you so much for your hospitality and I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again before too long.






2 comments:

Zoe said...

Ohhh what a gorgeous little baby - and STUNNING photos Wendy <3

Jane Packard Photography said...

So cute, beautiful images Wendy. X

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...