slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5


London Maternity Photographer

WOW! It was all happening when I arrived at K and A's flat yesterday morning for their maternity shoot. K doesn't do things by halves and as well as making preparations for baby Oliver's arrival in three weeks, last minute preparations were under way for her Baby Shower, which was taking place immediately after the shoot. I don't normally work on Sundays at this time of the year but it would have been rude not to be there for the maternity shoot and stay on to cover the party. K said the loveliest things about my work but time was evaporating quickly, so we gave their busy mobiles to family and took ourselves off to their bedroom to get creative. This sneak peek is one of my favourites. K is wearing the beautiful shirt that A wore when they got married, and like so many Mum's in late pregnancy has her wedding ring on a chain around her neck. I can't wait to go back for the newborn shoot and K has promised me faithfully that they won't have a house full or a party straight afterwards ~ but it was fun and I had a fabulous time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How tender and lovely!! Thanks for the sneak peek - can;t wait to see the rest! xx

Claire Penn Photography said...

Absolutely beautiful Wendy... I am so excited to see more.. and the party... and the little bubba when he or she arrives! xxx

zoe said...

aww tender and beautiful <3

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...