slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5


Bump & Baby Photographer Northamptonshire

I couldn't decide so am showing a couple of photos for this sneak peek from Saturday's maternity shoot with a fabulous couple looking forward to the birth of their first baby in three weeks time. S wears lots of A's shirts as they fit her bump so well and we worked together to create some beautiful photographs, stopping for a bit of lunch along the way! S was worried that their extensive cottage renovations would make it more difficult for me but I'm used to working on location in clients' homes and always manage to find the best spots for the natural light. I can't wait to meet E as their bump is affectionately known :) Have a look at their newborn sneak preview!
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very lovely Wendy - I love the tones of your b&w's - which you produce as beautifully as your traditional sepia style! xxx

Amanda Hayler said...

Beautiful images Wendy...I agree with Boo, your black and whites are just as lovely as your sepia...you are the monochrome goddess xxx

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...