slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5


Children & Teens Photographer Northampton {Wendy Grant Photography}

It's a while since I photographed my youngest son and he has been asking me to do a session with him for some time now. This afternoon's walk at Sywell with my grand daughter and our elderly labrador presented the perfect opportunity ~ a place we often visit as a family and where I've met with clients in the past. This is one of my favourites . . . I'm so pleased that I took my camera with me as next year I know he will soon change again on his journey to coming a young man just like his older brother.

1 comments:

Jane Packard Photography said...

Lovely capture Wendy. Glad you had a good day. :-)

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...