slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5


It's All About the Bump {Maternity Photographer ~ Wendy Grant Photography}

Although I photograph older children and teens, I especially love maternity shoots ~ after all we're not pregnant that many times in our lifetime so it's really something to celebrate! Not everyone wants to bear all. It takes confidence and a great deal of trust in your photographer. This one of my absolute favourites from Saturday's session. A big thank you to V and M for allowing me to share your beautiful bump. I'm so looking forward to meeting your baby in the New Year!

3 comments:

Photos by Zöe said...

oooh - this is utterly beautiful, I love your warm tones in this shot Wendy, and what a serene moment captured, there is something quite lovely about this being Christmas time, and that lovely couple have this baby to look forward to in the New Year <3 love it xx

Samantha J Photography said...

Wow...absolutely breathtaking. This is such a stunning image & a wonderful memory for the couple to look back on.

Andrea Ellison Photography said...

what a beautiful capture...so perfect Wendy ..I am in love with your work x

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...