slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5


Baby & Children's Photographer Northampton

These are some of my favourites from a family shoot before Christmas that I couldn't blog before now as lots of my photos were given as presents. I last photographed Finn at his old house so it was really lovely to see the family's gorgeous new home and celebrate beautiful Isla Rose's arrival. She was asleep when I arrived but soon woke up and enjoyed her first professional photo shoot! They came back for a Mini Shoot at Sywell  . . . see how much Isla has grown :)












9 comments:

Claire Penn Photography said...

What a beautiful family! Totally gorgeous, I love the little boy by the window... stunning Wendy. xxx

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning- these are my kind of baby pictures- truly brings out the beauty and miracle of family love xxx

Jane Packard Photography said...

Aww Wendy love these!! I love the image of the little boy having a cuddle with his baby sister. X

Amanda Holl said...

Gorgeous pics. I love the way you have captured these beautiful moments.

Zoe said...

oh oh oh oh oh !! !WEndy these are breath taking - what beautiful work - I would be ever so delighted with these x

Saddleworth Shindigs said...

Ooooooh Wendy these are utterly gorgeous x

Wendy said...

Awh thank you for all your lovely comments :)

Samantha J Photography said...

Absolutely Beautiful...especially love the baby pics. x

Sue Daly said...

Wow..... stunning photos....as always x

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...