slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5


Bump & Baby Photographer Northampton

Do you remember my 'It's All About the Bump' post? Well I'm catching up with all my pre Christmas blogging and am now showing you more of my favourites from V and M's beautiful maternity session in December. In fact I'm expecting a 'phone call any day to schedule their newborn shoot! We'll use the sarong that V's friends gave her, and that she wore around her hips in these photos, and I'm sure we'll get that very special teddy in there somewhere too. Can't wait!







5 comments:

Samantha J Photography said...

Absolutely stunning Wendy... as always. x

Sue Daly said...

Wow Wendy... these are stunning! Wish i'd had pics like these done when i was pregnant! What a lovely thing to have in years to come xx

Lee Tuckett said...

I love these shots especially the teddy bear x stunning

Saddleworth Shindigs said...

Oh my Wendy I absolutely love these, the shots of them both together are so intimate...just stunning x

Unknown said...

these are magnificent!! I love!! xxx

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...